Thursday 2 May 2013

A Duck shooter's cake


 This blog is pretty much a visual diary for myself of some cakes that i make.  Over the next week or so I plan to catch up on most of the cakes that I have photographed, which i must admit is only a few of the one's I've made.  But for today I will upload some photo's of a birthday cake for tomorrow. 

One day when i figure the photo thing better I will relocate these things to my satisfaction. 




As tomorrow is the beginning of duckshooting this cake is duck hunting themed.  The ducks are my first ever attempt at modelling (and i think not bad!) also the camo covering is also my first go at it.  I may do this again and post it up as a tutorial.  It's really very simple.  I would also do the camo different next time.  I'm not sure why i didn't realise but it spread out much more than i though so the 'pieces' are much bigger than i intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment